Assistance and consultancy to Italian and foreign companies and to multinational groups acting in the financial, insurance, tobacco, energy and health care industry and in general in commercial and industrial sectors. In particular and amongst others:
- Assistance in the internationalization process of enterprises;
- Assistance in company reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, drafting and negotiating of SPA, shareholders’ agreements, etc.;
- Drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements in general;
- Advice and assistance to procedures of extraordinary administration of large enterprises pursuant to legislative decree no. 47 dated 23 December 2003, converted into law no. 39 dated 18 February 2004;
- Advice and assistance in matters of financial law, regarding the implementation of laws and regulations by the competent authorities to Italian and financial intermediaries; in securitization transactions pursuant to law no. 130/99 and subsequent amendments;
- Advice and assistance to insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries operating in Italy (EU and non-EU), in the reorganization of international reinsurance groups active in Italy, to Italian and foreign intermediaries acting in Italy, with reference to the enrollment in the register of insurance intermediaries, in the drafting and negotiation of bancassurance contracts; with reference to claims; transfer of insurance portfolios, in the day-by-day activities of insurance companies and intermediaries.
He is Research fellow in Insurance Law at the Faculty of Economics and Commerce, University of Rome “La Sapienza” (2007 – to date). He has been research fellow in Private Law at the Faculty of Economics and Commerce (2007-2012), and in History of Roman Law Faculty of law (1993-1994), always in the University of Rome, “La Sapienza”.
Admitted to Bar in 1997. He is a member of the IBA - International Bar Association and of AIDA – Associazione Internazionale Diritto delle Assicurazioni (Association for International Insurance Law).
Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish