He has gained ten-year professional experience in the performance of legal assignments in favor of Municipalities, Provinces and numerous Local Authorities, public and private-public companies and consortia, and corporate groups and companies of primary importance, providing judicial assistance and out-of-court and consultancy in particular in the following relevant sectors:
• establishment, merger and incorporation of joint-stock companies that manage public services even in networks and in optimal environments (ATO);
• statutory and organizational structure of joint-stock companies that manage public services with particular reference to management models in house provding;
• procurement and concessions of public works, services and supplies, with particular reference to the sector of local public network services;
• urban planning, construction and planning of the territory;
• management of relations with Public Administrations for the achievement of authorizations, licenses, permits in particular in urban planning and construction, environmental;
• sanctioning procedures for administrative offenses, in particular in the construction, environmental and quarry resource sectors;
• control procedures before the competent Regional Auditing Sections of the Court of Auditors;
• bankruptcy proceedings for the claim of public ownership assets held by publicly controlled companies in a state of decoction and related assistance to the Entities in their relations with the Bankruptcy Receivership.
He graduated in Law at the University of Pavia with a six-month specialization at the Université de Poitiers.
Admitted to Bar and member of the Pavia Bar since January 28, 2008. Registered in the Special Register for legal aid before the Higher Jurisdictions from April 20, 2018 at the outcome of passing the proof of eligibility of the introductory course ex art. 22 of Law 247/2012 published on January 12, 2016.
Languages: English, Italian