She joined the Firm in 2020. She is an administrative lawyer and gained experience through her work with primary law firms specializing in administrative law, in particular:
- procurement contracts and concessions for public works, supplies and services; in public accounting procedures regarding the public allocation of financing procedures and the atypical events deriving from the execution of contracts;
- organizational modules for the management of public services (concessions, joint ventures, special companies);
- procedures that are competence of the independent regulatory authorities of the energy and telecommunications sectors;
- administrative profiles for the protection of competition and antitrust, also in proceedings before the Antitrust Authority;
- administrative profiles of transport law;
- disputes against the provisions of the Supreme Judicial Council regarding the managerial and semi-managerial positions of ordinary magistrates;
- disputes arising from public competitions;
- disputes concerning the administrative-accounting responsibility of government officials and employees towards third parties and their administration.
Law degree with honors at the University of Florence in 2005. Thesis focused on compensation for damages to legitimate interests. She has a PhD (in jurisdictional protection of specific legal situations) from the University of Perugia. She has collaborated with the chairs of administrative law at the “Università degli studi del Molise”, “Università degli Studi del Salento” and “LUISS Guido Carli- Rome”, participating in Research Projects of National Interest (Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale – “PRIN”). Author of several publications regarding the administrative process, Public Administration contracts and public services.